[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Concrete cracks

>-Shrinkage cracks in floor slabs are also usually at a regular spacing,
>although they tend to radiate from corners of openings, or columns or the
>ends of walls which extend through the slab.

This does not nessisary apply to plastic shrincage cracks.
oes

Mr. Øyvind Sæter    (Alternative: OEyvind Saeter)
M. Sc. in Civil Engineering - Structural Analysis and Concrete Technology.

Email: oysater(--nospam--at)sn.no | oes(--nospam--at)pvv.ntnu.no | oes(--nospam--at)pvv.unit.no
       All mail is forwarded to oysater(--nospam--at)sn.no
WWW  : http:\\www.pvv.ntnu.no\~oes

Disclaimer:
  Information in this EMail has nothing to do with NTNU, PVV or my employer.