Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: Thermo-Ply Structural Sheathing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: Thermo-Ply Structural Sheathing
- From: pepper(--nospam--at)netrunner.net (John Pepper)
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 07:36:10 -0400 (EDT)
After seeing how products of this type preformed in hurrricanes Hugo, Andrew, Erin and Opal, I would not consider using it near a sea coast subjected to hurricane winds. It may preform in the lab, but a full scale hurricane is another matter all together. John Pepper, P.E. John Pepper The Pepper Engineering Group, Inc. 20895 East Dixie Highway Aventura, FL 33180 pepper(--nospam--at)netrunner.net ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: Structural Engineering Software
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] RE: TILT-UP BUILDING WITH GYPSUM ROOF DIAPHRAGM
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re:Concrete cracks
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Quality of Engineering - Checking