Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] strengthening[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] strengthening
- From: "Randall J. Bravo" <bravorj(--nospam--at)aloha.net>
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 10:18:37 -1000 (HST)
I participated in part of a large seismic column/frame jacketing research program for my master's program at the University of Texas at Austin in 1988 and 1989. I suggest you contact Dr. James O. Jirsa, my supervising professor, for he should be able to provide you with an exhaustive list of publications and articles giving the current state of the art for concrete member jacketing. I believe the University of California, San Diego has also conducted jacketing research with composite materials. Randall J. Bravo, S.E. Martin & Bravo, Inc. Pacific Tower, Suite 2660 1001 Bishop Street Honolulu, HI 96813 808-521-4513 (voice) 808-531-4508 (fax) bravorj(--nospam--at)aloha.net ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Steel Bracing Connection
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Structural Engineering Software
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Quality of Engineering - Checking
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] HW