[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] strengthening

I participated in part of a large seismic column/frame jacketing research
program for my master's program at the University of Texas at Austin in 1988
and 1989.  I suggest you contact Dr. James O. Jirsa, my supervising
professor, for he should be able to provide you with an exhaustive list of
publications and articles giving the current state of the art for concrete
member jacketing.  I believe the University of California, San Diego has
also conducted jacketing research with composite materials.
Randall J. Bravo, S.E.

Martin & Bravo, Inc.
Pacific Tower, Suite 2660
1001 Bishop Street