Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Simpson Strong-Tie Web Info[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Simpson Strong-Tie Web Info
- From: dennismc(--nospam--at)mcn.org
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 16:21:17 -0500
For those of you interested in information on Simpson Strong-Tie products, you can get it from their web site. I've been working the last few months on getting their enitire Wood Connectors Catalog on line. In addition, I now have available for downloading, all the ICBO, NER, SBCCI, BOCA, LA City, and Dade County technical reports. You will find these on the InfoMatrix page referenced from: http://www.strongtie.com In addition, the Technical Bulletins and Report pages contain all their Connector Updates, Fliers, Technical Bulletins, and Code Reports. All these are available for downloading and are the same information you will receive if you request it personally or from their Fax Back system. PC users should have no problems. Download the zipped .exe files. Double click them and they will expand into .dcx files. Double click the .dcx files and it should activate your Microsoft Fax Viewer where you can view and print. MAC users? I have no idea what works for you but other MAC users have tested some of the pages and were able to read them. Let me know if it works for you or not. Dennis McCroskey dennismc(--nospam--at)mcn.org dennismc ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Simpson MAS Anchors
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Single jolts like an EQ, but not EQ!!!!
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Home Inspection
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Tilt-Up Wall Panels on Drilled Piers