[SEAOC] Simpson Strong-Tie Web Info

For those of you interested in information on Simpson Strong-Tie products,
you can get it from their web site.  I've been working the last few months
on getting their enitire Wood Connectors Catalog on line.  In addition, I
now have available for downloading, all the ICBO, NER, SBCCI, BOCA, LA City,
and Dade County technical reports.  You will find these on the InfoMatrix
page referenced from:

http://www.strongtie.com

In addition, the Technical Bulletins and Report pages contain all their
Connector Updates, Fliers, Technical Bulletins, and Code Reports.

All these are available for downloading and are the same information you
will receive if you request it personally or from their Fax Back system.

PC users should have no problems.  Download the zipped .exe files.  Double
click them and they will expand into .dcx files.  Double click the .dcx
files and it should activate your Microsoft Fax Viewer where you can view
and print.

MAC users?  I have no idea what works for you but other MAC users have
tested some of the pages and were able to read them.  Let me know if it
works for you or not.

Dennis McCroskey
dennismc(--nospam--at)mcn.org

dennismc