[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Tilt-Up Wall Panels on Drilled Piers

Try contacting Hugh Brooks SE. Hugh publishes the Tilt-Up Design and Construction Manual and can be reached through HBA Publications, 2027 Vista Caudal, Newport Beach, California. If they don't have a number for him, email me directly and I'll pass it along.
You can also email Hugh at HBAP(--nospam--at)aol.com. If he does not cover the condition you need, he will probably be able to steer you in the right direction.
Dennis Wish PE