Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Tilt-Up Wall Panels on Drilled Piers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net>
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Tilt-Up Wall Panels on Drilled Piers
- From: "DW" <wish(--nospam--at)cyberg8t.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 16:25:08 -0700
Try contacting Hugh Brooks SE. Hugh publishes the Tilt-Up Design and Construction Manual and can be reached through HBA Publications, 2027 Vista Caudal, Newport Beach, California. If they don't have a number for him, email me directly and I'll pass it along.
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Thermo-Ply Structural Sheathing
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Truss Discussion
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Simpson Strong-Tie Web Info
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Home Inspection