[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Home Inspection

Bruce,

Per SEAOSC's referral service, try the following engineers who listed that
they do residential & building inspections:

Paul Durand, Laguna Beach, 714-376-2022
Scott Wallace, Laguna Hills, 714-455-9875
Hanns Baumann, Newport Beach, 714-640-2880

If you'd like more names, just let me know -- we've got lots on the referral
list!  (Remember, these are referrals, not necessarily recommendations.

Don Gilbert