[SEAOC] ATC 19, "Structural Response Modification Factors"

Richard Phillips,
Thank you for your response to my posting "ATC 19, "Structural Response
Modification Factors."   Your personal dedication and sacrifice of your
quality time to work so diligently for the improvement in the seismic
codes in the United States, if not the world, is an example of unselfish service
to your profession we recognize and honor.
I sincerely hope you will continue to post your thoughts and comments on
the SEAOC List Server.

Frank McClure   fmcclure(--nospam--at)ccnet.com