Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] spirally welded[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC List <seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net>
- Subject: [SEAOC] spirally welded
- From: "Hoss Foadian" <foadian(--nospam--at)hks.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 19:17:12 -0700
Does anyone have any information about large tube columns made of spirally welded steel plates? Are these columns, especially the larger ones, 42" in diameter or larger, suitable for buildings in high seismic zones? -- Hoss Foadian foadian(--nospam--at)hks.com Hibbitt, Karlsson & Sorensen (West), Inc. (510)794-5891 3900 Newpark Mall Road, Suite 205, Newark, CA 94560 (510)794-1194 Fax http://www.abaqus.com ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Special Services
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Stainless Steel
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] LA City Earthquake Hazard Reduction Ordinances
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Checking & Quality Control