[SEAOC] Hi Again.

From: Sheckler, Tim   -TIDS
To:  SEAOC
     SHART
     APZjd(--nospam--at)aol.com
     Rustin Frisch
     John Lavendoski
     KMcBeav(--nospam--at)aol.com
     'Sheckler, Stephanie'
     Scott M. Churetta
Subject:  Hi Again.
Date: 1996-09-25 07:15

Greetings on the East Coast.

Sorry for the long delay.  Work has been real hectic lately.  We've started
up a lot of construction work here on site within the last 2 weeks, and once
again I'm reminded why the construction worker is at the bottom of the food
chain!

Also, the job hunting in regards to the voluntary severance package has been
time consuming, but has been fruitful.  I expect to get several offers
should I decide to leave.  Leaving is tough because this is such a country
club job, with regular hours and incredible benefits.  We'll see.

Anyway, gotta run.  Hope to hear from you soon.

Stu