From: seaoc
To: Bill Sherman
Cc: seaoc
Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: Quality in Engineering - checking
Date: Wednesday, September 25, 1996 6:36AM

Just curious ... I am employed in a metal building manufacturer.  I am the
only PE at this time.  I have strongly encouraged the powers to be to get
another as my own PE is rather fresh.  Any checking done is either me of
another non-engineer or checking my own work.  Whenever I run up against
something out of my experience, I am running to the retired engineer or
our consultant, but neither of these sources can provide routine checking.
Suggestions?

Valerie Tripp Eskelsen
veskelse(--nospam--at)beta.tricity.wsu.edu