Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] bridge construction[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc <seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net>
- Subject: [SEAOC] bridge construction
- From: "Powers, Tony" <tpowers(--nospam--at)hdrinc.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Sep 96 12:57:00 PDT
- Encoding: 34 TEXT
I can't say I'm familiar with the method, but I know that it is covered in a book by Podolomy (sp?) and Muller entitled "Design and Construction of Segmental Concrete Bridges". Unfortunately, I believe the book is out of print, but you might still be able to come up with a copy. Good luck. Tony Powers ---------- From: seaoc To: seaoc Subject: [SEAOC] bridge construction Date: Saturday, September 21, 1996 6:36AM Is anyone familiar with incremental launching method in bridge construction? Any information will be useful. Damir Varevac ... ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] bridge construction
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Bridge Design Software
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] bridge construction
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Powder Actuated Driven Fasteners