Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] under water concrete[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net>
- Subject: [SEAOC] under water concrete
- From: "filip van rickstal" <Filip.VanRickstal(--nospam--at)bwk.kuleuven.ac.be>
- Date: Tue, 1 Oct 96 16:58:40 CEE
Hello, I have a question about under water concrete. What properties does such a concrete need? And how to obtain these properties? Is it important that the water where the concrete is poured, is sea water? Many thanks in advance Filip Van Rickstal Dep. of civil engineering KULeuven de Croylaan 2 B-3001 Heverlee tel.++32(0)16/32.16.80 E-mail: Filip.VanRickstal(--nospam--at)bwk.kuleuven.ac.be ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] UBC Sec3102.6
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] unsub
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Welded Rebar advise needed
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] under water concrete