Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Geosynthetics[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc <seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net>
- Subject: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Geosynthetics
- From: "Sprague, Harold O." <SpragueHO(--nospam--at)bv.com>
- Date: Wed, 02 Oct 96 08:11:00 PDT
- Encoding: 27 TEXT
Bentonite is a montmorillonite clay. ---------- From: seaoc To: seaoc Subject: [SEAOC] Geosynthetics Date: Tuesday, October 01, 1996 11:58PM I am doing a technical paper on geosynthetics and am wondering if anyone knew what the material 'bentonite' is which seems to be used in geosynthetic clay liners? ... ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Fw: stucco discoloration
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Geosynthetics
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] unsub
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Geosynthetics