Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] (Fwd) city of los angeles wall anchorage requirements[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] (Fwd) city of los angeles wall anchorage requirements
- From: "David L. McCormick" <dlm(--nospam--at)eqe.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 08:08:27 PST
- Priority: normal
I am currently working on a document for SEAONC regarding the evaluation of flexible diaphragm/rigid wall buildings. Part of the document includes a review of design requirements from the past. I would appreciate any information regarding design requirements and/or practice in Los Angeles in the time frame between say 1950 and just before the 1971 San Ferando Earthquake. Provisions of the L.A. code would be helpful as wood any paper discussing the practice at the time. Dave McCormick ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] (Fwd) [SEAOC] channel bending about weak axis
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] (Fwd) Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Steel Bracing Connection
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Impact Loads
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Reply:-] Plywood Shear Wall over Gyp Board