[SEAOC] (Fwd) city of los angeles wall anchorage requirements

I am currently working on  a document for SEAONC regarding the
evaluation of flexible diaphragm/rigid wall buildings.  Part of the
document includes a review of design requirements from the past.  I
would appreciate any information regarding design requirements and/or
practice in Los Angeles in the time frame between say 1950 and just
before the 1971 San Ferando Earthquake.  Provisions of the L.A. code
would be helpful as wood any paper discussing the practice at the
time.

Dave McCormick