Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] web site[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] web site
- From: dennismc(--nospam--at)mcn.org
- Date: Wed, 02 Oct 1996 08:53:33 -0500
If any of you are trying to post information to the seaoc web site please wait. Last week, the day before Shafat went to India, they rearranged the seaoc directory on the web server, gave it a new name, new passwords etc. Unfortunately, they don't seem to work. They let me in but don't allow me to upload or download from the directory. The forms on the web site refer to a .cgi script to process them and they moved the directory for the script. What this means is that the forms are not finding the .cgi script. Since I can't access the web site, I can't change the reference to tell the forms where to find this script so you will get an error message if you try filling out the forms. Be patient until I get access again. I'll let you know when they are working properly again. thanks, dennismc dennismc ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] water treatment plant
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] WebSurfer Message
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Reply:-] Plywood Shear Wall over Gyp Board
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Registered: JAGADISH, PUTTANNA (JAG)