[SEAOC] Design of Steel Moment Frames

Would someone know where I could find some information on the design of
Steel Moment Frames using the new requirements since the Northridge
Earthquake?

I have a copy of the "Steel Moment Frame Connections - Advisory No. 3
(SAC95-01)" and "Steel Moment Frame Structures - Interim Guidelines (FEMA
267)"  but they basically give you the guidelines and theoretical
background and recent testing.  I am looking for some examples similar to
those of the Steel Manual.

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Max - MSE Consultants