Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Design of Steel Moment Frames[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Design of Steel Moment Frames
- From: msengr(--nospam--at)usa.pipeline.com (MSE)
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 16:03:54 GMT
Would someone know where I could find some information on the design of Steel Moment Frames using the new requirements since the Northridge Earthquake? I have a copy of the "Steel Moment Frame Connections - Advisory No. 3 (SAC95-01)" and "Steel Moment Frame Structures - Interim Guidelines (FEMA 267)" but they basically give you the guidelines and theoretical background and recent testing. I am looking for some examples similar to those of the Steel Manual. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thanks! Max - MSE Consultants ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Design guides for Calf. SE exam
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Division 91 (Tilt-up) Anchor question
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: Impact Loads
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] [Q:] Explosion wave ---> Damping?