Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: UBC 106.3.4[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net>
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: UBC 106.3.4
- From: "DW" <wish(--nospam--at)cyberg8t.com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 08:23:52 -0700
Thanks for the reply Sandy. Do you know of any deputy inspectors that work my area - Palm Springs to Indio. Specifically for Welding, High Strength Concrete etc. These are mostly residential jobs with some possible light commercial. Let me know who you think I might be able to recommend. For soils testing, we generally use Earth Systems (the old Buena Engineers) who are located out here. Thanks again, Dennis PS: Why was this section of the code not reproduced in the second book of the UBC since it is relevant to the structural engineering portion of the code. I don't know too many engineers that utilize book one. ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] RE: TILT-UP BUILDING WITH GYPSUM ROOF DIAPHRAGM
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: UBC 106.3.4
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Need help with unsubscribing
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: UBC 106.3.4