[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: UBC 106.3.4

Thanks for the reply Sandy. Do you know of any deputy inspectors that work
my area - Palm Springs to Indio. Specifically for Welding, High Strength
Concrete etc. These are mostly residential jobs with some possible light
commercial.
Let me know who you think I might be able to recommend. For soils testing,
we generally use Earth Systems (the old Buena Engineers) who are located
out here.

Thanks again,
Dennis

PS: Why was this section of the code not reproduced in the second book of
the UBC since it is relevant to the structural engineering portion of the
code. I don't know too many engineers that utilize book one.