Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Modeling Bond Slip[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Modeling Bond Slip
- From: "Hunt, Tom" <"tom.hunt"@fluordaniel.com>
- Date: Tue, 08 Oct 1996 07:12:00 -0700
In a previous message someone asked about modeling bond-slip. I can't say I know anything about it but there is an article on it in ACI Structural Journal Vol. 93 No. 5 Sept/Oct 1996 entitled "Modeling Nonlinear Bond-Slip Behavior for Finite Element Analyses of Reinforced Concrete" by R.J. Allwood and Abdullah Bajarwan. Even if it is not exactly what you are looking for it has 24 references in the back that may help. Thomas Hunt ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Minutes of Inspection Practice Committee(IPC)
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] More on Steel Frame Connections - Response to DWish
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: UBC 106.3.4
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Question???