[SEAOC] Modeling Bond Slip

     In a previous message someone asked about modeling bond-slip.  I
can't
     say I know anything about it but there is an article on it in
ACI
     Structural Journal Vol. 93 No. 5 Sept/Oct 1996 entitled
"Modeling
     Nonlinear Bond-Slip Behavior for Finite Element Analyses of
Reinforced
     Concrete" by R.J. Allwood and Abdullah Bajarwan.  Even if it is
not
     exactly what you are looking for it has 24 references in the
back that
     may help.

     Thomas Hunt