[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Design of Steel Moment Frames

At 04:03 PM 10/7/96 GMT, you wrote:
>Would someone know where I could find some information on the design of
>Steel Moment Frames using the new requirements since the Northridge
>Earthquake?

Max..
The City of Los Angeles has issued a Guideline for the development and
welding practices for SMRF connections in a recent Memo to all Deputy
Inspectors.
If you check in the SEAOSC Inspection Practices Committee list of documents
in a few days, I will have entered it for posting.  I'll try to get it done
by Friday PM.

Sincerely,

R. Sandy Pringle MM
http://www.beachnet.com/~sandyp/index.htm
Sandy Pringle & Associates
STRUCTURAL INSPECTION CONSULTANTS     "Try not to become a man of success
(800)598-1970	Fax(310)376-5294      but rather to become a man of value."
Hermosa Beach & Redondo Beach, CA	       Albert Einstein