Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Design of Steel Moment Frames[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Design of Steel Moment Frames
- From: "Sandy Pringle" <sandyp(--nospam--at)beachnet.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 03:10:02 -0600
At 04:03 PM 10/7/96 GMT, you wrote: >Would someone know where I could find some information on the design of >Steel Moment Frames using the new requirements since the Northridge >Earthquake? Max.. The City of Los Angeles has issued a Guideline for the development and welding practices for SMRF connections in a recent Memo to all Deputy Inspectors. If you check in the SEAOSC Inspection Practices Committee list of documents in a few days, I will have entered it for posting. I'll try to get it done by Friday PM. Sincerely, R. Sandy Pringle MM http://www.beachnet.com/~sandyp/index.htm Sandy Pringle & Associates STRUCTURAL INSPECTION CONSULTANTS "Try not to become a man of success (800)598-1970 Fax(310)376-5294 but rather to become a man of value." Hermosa Beach & Redondo Beach, CA Albert Einstein ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Design of Steel Moment Frames
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Division 91 (Tilt-up) Anchor question
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Design of Steel Moment Frames
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] [Q:] Explosion wave ---> Damping?