[SEAOC] Bridge Design Software

We are currently designing a bridge that employs simply-supported,
post-tensioned concrete box beams.  The bridge deck includes both
vertical and horizontal curvature.  Our software for this type of design
is less than ideal.  Does anyone have any recommendations on good
(preferably Windows) software for the design of post-tensioned bridges?

Thank You.....Stan Caldwell, P.E.

  HALFF ASSOCIATES, INC.
  Engineers*Architects*Planners
  8616 Northwest Plaza Drive
  Dallas, Texas  75225
  Phone:    (214)739-0094
  Fax:      (214)739-0095
  Email:    halffass(--nospam--at)earthlink.net
  Website:  http://www.halff.com