[SEAOC] List server

I got back from my three week vacation yesterday and realized that the list
server is down. The problem I understand was with some router hardware which
is now fixed. I hope to see it running smoothly from here on.

We are currently working on setting up an SEAOC server which will be
maintained independently. That way, we will be less dependent on our ISP.

Thank you for your cooperation and support.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Chair SEAOC CAC