Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] List server[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] List server
- From: seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org (Shafat Qazi)
- Date: Wed, 23 Oct 96 16:29 PDT
I got back from my three week vacation yesterday and realized that the list server is down. The problem I understand was with some router hardware which is now fixed. I hope to see it running smoothly from here on. We are currently working on setting up an SEAOC server which will be maintained independently. That way, we will be less dependent on our ISP. Thank you for your cooperation and support. Shafat Qazi, P.E. Chair SEAOC CAC ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] LIQUEFACTION MITIGATION
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Ltwt PT Slabs
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Bridge Design Software
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] NEW City of Los Angeles Inspection Requirements