[SEAOC] Probabilisitic Design Codes

Hello.  I am a co-op engineering student working for the B.C. Hydro and
Power Authority in Vancouver, Canada.  I have been instructed to try to
track down new design codes written following the Northridge earthquake.
Specifically, I am looking for 'new probabilistic design codes with 4
probability levels'.  I understand that this deals mainly with new building
construction, and I have been told that the draft is entitled "SEAOC2000".
I am not, however, very sure of that title.  I would greatly appreciate it
if you could let me know where I might be able to aquire this information.

Sincerely

Gordon McTaggart-Cowan