Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] SEAOSC Seminar[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] SEAOSC Seminar
- From: SEAOSC(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 10:55:17 -0400
A SEAOSC seminar entitled "Existing Non-Ductile Concrete Buildings and Division 95 of the LA City Building Code" will be held Saturday, Nov. 9th, 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. at the LA County Department of PublicWorks facility at 900 S. Freemont Ave, Alhambra, CA. Cost is $90 for SEAOC members and $110 for nonmembers. Preregistration closes Nov. 2. After Nov. 2 add $10 for late registration. Price includes continental breakfast, lunch and seminar notes. Free parking available. To receive a registration flyer, please reply to seaosc(--nospam--at)aol.com with a fax number, or fax your request to (310) 692-3425. ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] SEAOC Member Mail Network
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] SEAW VENDOR'S EXHIBIT
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Probabilisitic Design Codes
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] SEAOSC Seminar