Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Announcement[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc-request(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Announcement
- From: sba(--nospam--at)uslink.net
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 09:44:40 -0600 (CST)
PRESS RELEASE -- November 1, 1996 1996-97 OSB MANUAL IS NOW AVAILABLE, FREE UPON REQUEST The Structural Board Association recently released its completely revised version of the popular OSB in Wood Frame Construction manual. The 1996-97 edition contains 28 pages of the industry's newest and most comprehensive product and technical information on oriented strand board (OSB) structural panels. OSB is a structural engineered wood panel used in the same applications as construction-grade plywood. SBA is the world's only trade group dedicated to the exclusive promotion of OSB. OSB in Wood Frame Construction is free and available in limited quantities upon request. To request a copy, call SBA at (416) 730-9090, fax (416) 730-9013, or visit SBA's website at http://www.sba-osb.com. --30-- Structural Board Association 45 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 412 Willowdale, Ontario, M2N 5W9 CANADA Tel: (416) 730-9090 Fax: (416) 730-9013 E-mail: sba(--nospam--at)uslink.net Homepage: http://www.sba-osb.com ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Angled Shear Walls - Design Question
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] ANSYS
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Retrofitting of old buildings
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] home page