Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Professional Ethics[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Professional Ethics
- From: ATMerovich(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 15:39:08 -0500
The Professionl Practices Committee (PPC) of SEANOC is interested in obtaining information regarding instances of the behavior of fellow engineers that raises ethical questions regarding the appropriate professional response to such situations. The purpose of obtaining the information is to provide material for committee discussion and potential newsletter articles that highlight selected ethical dilemmas we face in everyday practice. Please forward any anecdotes you are willing to share to: A.T.Merovich(--nospam--at)aol.com. A.T. Merovich, SEAONC PPC, Chair. ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Problem with AOL
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Professional Ethics
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] The McSherry Group, Inc. Home Page
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Professional Ethics