Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Professional Ethics[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Professional Ethics
- From: ATMerovich(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 12:40:49 -0500
The Professional Practices Committee (PPC) of SEAONC is interested in obtaining information regarding instances of the behavior of fellow engineers that raise ethical questions regarding the appropriate professional response to such situations. The purpose of obtaining the information is to provide material for committee discussion and potential newsletter articles that highlight selected ethical dilemmas we face in everyday practice. Please forward any anecdotes you are willing to share to : ATMerovich(--nospam--at)aol.com. A. T. Merovich, SEAONC PPC Chair ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Professional Ethics
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] projects
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Professional Ethics
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] home page