Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Employment Opportunity[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC(--nospam--at)SEAOC.ORG
- Subject: [SEAOC] Employment Opportunity
- From: "Tony Su" <tony_su(--nospam--at)dlr.disney.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 96 16:29:24 PST
- Encoding: 34 Text
Disneyland Architecture & Engineering Dept. has an immediate opening for the following temporary position: Position: Civil/Structural Engineer Most Significant Responsibilities: Responsible for design, detail and field support of a variety of civil and structural related projects in Disneyland Resort, including inter-discipline coordination, designer supervision and engineering budget and schedule management. Provide technical consultation and coordinate with outside consultants to support Disneyland construction teams. Provide structural inspections throughout the facilities/attractions and identify maintenance needs. Education: BS in Civil Engineering w/ major field in Structural Engineering. Experience: Minimum 6 years Structural Engineering experience in building design & detailing, all material. Some Civil Engineering experience a plus. Professional Registration: California Civil Engineer Registration required. Please E-mail your resume to Tony_Su(--nospam--at)dlr.disney.com or fax to (714) 781-1131, attention Tony Su. ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] EERI listing
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Eurocodes
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] home page
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Cold-Formed Steel Framing