Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Cold-Formed Steel Framing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Cold-Formed Steel Framing
- From: GCHOCK(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 19:09:40 -0500
The Structural Engineers Association of Hawaii would like to announce a new publication on this subject, entitled "Structural Guidelines for Detailing of Cold-Formed Steel Framing," produced by a SEAOH committee. It's Introduction states, "This booklet has been prepared in response to the need for structural design guidelines using cold-formed steel as a construction material for residential and light commercial building projects.... The booklet contains schematic details and discussions that highlight the underlying structural/construction issues that need to be considered during the process of design and detailing using cold-formed steel." The above publication is now available for $15 plus handling charge of $5(and$2 for each additional copy). You may write to : Structural Engineers Association of Hawaii P.O. Box 3348 Honolulu, Hawaii 96801 Checks should be payable to SEAOH Treasurer. Email requests/orders are not yet possible, but a SEAOH web site is forthcoming in 1997. Gary Chock, S.E. SEAOH and SEAONC Member ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Chinese Translation Services
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Comply Sturdi-Floor
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Employment Opportunity
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] WebSurfer Message