Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Single jolts like an EQ......[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Single jolts like an EQ......
- From: "SFOAN (415) 243-3726" <SFOAN(--nospam--at)AM.DAMES.COM>
- Date: Wed, 06 Nov 1996 14:39:22 -0700 (PDT)
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-recipients: prohibited
- Hop-count: 1
- Mr-received: by mta DMVAX.MUAS; Relayed; Wed, 06 Nov 1996 14:39:22 -0700
- Mr-received: by mta DMVAX; Relayed; Wed, 06 Nov 1996 14:39:23 -0700
- Priority: normal
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- Ua-content-id: 11AB339F1A00
- X400-mts-identifier: [;7322391406111996/A20043/DMVAX]
Dear Antonio... I am a concerned that the building may have had serious damage during the Northridge earthquake. As you know welded steel moment frame buildings suffered serious damage in terms of fracture of steel conncetions and column base plates. I recommend that the building should be immediately inspected. I am sure you are aware of the SAC guidelines. If not let me know, I'll provide you with the reference. ahmed nisar dames & moore san francisco ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Single jolts like an EQ, but not EQ!!!!!
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] South Korean wind, seismic, icing loads
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] [SEAOC] See attached -Reply
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Single jolts like an EQ, but not EQ!!!!!