[SEAOC] Single jolts like an EQ......

Dear Antonio...
I am a concerned that the building may have had serious damage during the
Northridge earthquake.  As you know welded steel moment frame buildings
suffered serious damage in terms of fracture of steel conncetions and column
base plates.  I recommend that the building should be immediately inspected.
I am sure you are aware of the SAC guidelines.  If not let me know, I'll
provide you with the reference.

ahmed nisar
dames & moore
san francisco