[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Single jolts like an EQ, but not EQ!!!!!

Oops, I misread you message, for some reason I thought it was in San Francisco

Harold Sprague had some very good suggestions. In addition you might find
out if there has been any recent construction in the vicinity, ie
underpinning or dewatering. Are there clearances between adjacent buildings
(ie zero lot line). If all other possiblities are exhausted consider a
geotechnical investigation, and do a floor level survey.

Jeff Smith, S.E.