[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Rw factors

In reference to the Rw dicussion:  The Blue Book allows combining Rws for
different directions with a few exceptions. One is when you are dealing with a
"box" or bearing wall building with a Rw=6.  In this case you must use the lower
Rw. This, I thought , was clearly stated in the code, but I don't have it before
me in oder to quote chapter and verse.
	Dick Phillips