[SEAOC] Hip roofs

Can anyone suggest a design reference for design and lateral load analysis of
a metal building with a hip roof (i.e., four sloped faces)?  Can metal roof
decking be used as a diaphragm with a hip roof?  How are lateral loads
transferred at the hip area?  We are using steel trusses with rolled steel
purlins between and steel decking over the purlins.  I can't find any good
references or design guides for this type of building.