Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] LIQUEFACTION MITIGATION[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] LIQUEFACTION MITIGATION
- From: HARRISENGR(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 23:06:51 -0500
The tri counties chapter of SEAOSC is having Tom Blake ( PE,GE,CEG ) of Fugro speak about liquefaction mitigation at the dinner meeting Wed, 11-13-96 in Ventura. Tom is an excellent speaker and has been preparing for months for this talk. This problem has come up repeatedly with the adoption of the '94 UBC at the first of this year. The '94 UBC has added requirements and our areas are very susceptible: Oxnard plain, harbors, beachfronts, Simi, etc. as well as most coastal areas . Those interested in attending can make reservations by calling Don Gilbert at 310-908-6131. Tom Harris , SE Thousand Oaks, CA ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Lighter side - Top 20 Engrs Terminology
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] List server
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Hip roofs
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] UBC Sec3102.6