[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] UBC Sec3102.6

Tom

I haven't read this provision of the '94 code and I'm at home without a copy.
 I do remember though that the anchorage requirements in the previous codes
were all prescriptive requirements and  an engineered design could always be
proviided.

I am interested in this topic as I too have inspected a few.  I will try to
research and give you a more definite opinion

RL Foley,S.E.