Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] UBC Sec3102.6[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] UBC Sec3102.6
- From: RLFOLEY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 21:20:49 -0500
Tom I haven't read this provision of the '94 code and I'm at home without a copy. I do remember though that the anchorage requirements in the previous codes were all prescriptive requirements and an engineered design could always be proviided. I am interested in this topic as I too have inspected a few. I will try to research and give you a more definite opinion RL Foley,S.E. ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] UBC Sec3102.6
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] under water concrete
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] UBC Sec3102.6
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Stainless Steel