Subject: [SEAOC] Stainless Steel
Author:  seaoc::(SEAOCAB) at ~FABRIK
Date:    11/12/96 3:08 PM

From: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
Date: Tue, Nov 12, 1996 3:08 PM
To: seaoc-request

I have a project where I need to design a feature stair using
stainless
steel.  I don't have any good references available and am looking for
any
information which might help me in my design and in preparing
specifications.  If anyone would like to share their expertise, or
point me
to a source of information, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Crosier, S.E.

******* *****
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers Association
of
*   California (SEAOC) email server. To subscribe (no fee) to the
list, send
*   email to seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the subject of the message type
*   subscribe. Please leave the body of the message blank. To
Unsubscribe,
*   send email to seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the subject of the message
type
*   Unsubscribe. Please leave the body of the message blank. For
questions,
*   send email to seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org. Remember, any email you send to
the
*   list is free to public and maybe reposted without your
permission.
*   Make sure you visit our web site at: http://www.seaoc.org