[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Structural Engineering Software

<<
 Does anyone know of any steel analysis/design software that will do both ASD
 and LRFD check for built-up sections (ie plate girders).  I know Enercalc
will
 do ASD checks on AISC sections.  I am not sure if it will do checks on
built-up
 sections.

 Stephen Fisher

I have a very powerful and user friendly program which will be able to do
what you are looking for.
My email address is: hspannu(--nospam--at)aol.com