Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Stainless Steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc <seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net>
- Subject: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Stainless Steel
- From: "Sprague, Harold O." <SpragueHO(--nospam--at)bv.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 96 08:53:00 PST
- Encoding: 43 TEXT
Glauco, There are many types of stainless steels and potential applications (i.e. temperature) that will develop unique S-N curves. Some curves can be found in "Design Guidelines for the Selection and Use of Stainless Steel" by Specialty Steel Industry of North America 800-982-0355. I have had occasion to obtain S-N curves for low temperature applications "Low Temperature Properties of Nickel Alloy Steels" by The International Nickel Company, One New York Plaza, New York, NY 10004. I hope this is helpful. Regards, Harold O. Sprague spragueho(--nospam--at)bv.com Black & Veatch ---------- From: seaoc To: seaoc Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Stainless Steel Date: Thursday, November 14, 1996 8:28AM Does anybody know where I can find S-N curves for stainless steel for fatigue design? Thanks, Glauco Ribeiro P.E. glauco(--nospam--at)cenpes.petrobras.gov.br ... ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Single jolts like an EQ, but not EQ!!!!!
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Steel Bracing Connection
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Structural Engineering Software
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] I need help please.