Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] I need help please.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] I need help please.
- From: dennismc(--nospam--at)mcn.org
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 17:24:23 -0600
Try this url. Other engineers feel free to comment as this is a question that gets asked to us several times. http://www.dennismc.com/ane/dmcfaq3.htm At 04:22 PM 11/14/96 -0500, you wrote: >I am a student at Valley High School, in West Des Moines Iowa. I needed some >advice for a toothpick bridge. I was wondering if anyone there could be of >assistance, or if you could point me in the right direction. I'm taking the >time to research, because I want it to be done right. Any help is >appreciated. > >... > > > dennismc ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] HW
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Impact Loads
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] I need help please.
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] design guides for Calf. SE exam