[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Structural Engineering Software

<< A few years ago, we were looking for a program that can handle more than
<< simple a beam design. Commercially available packages were good for common
 <<needs but did not address our specific needs adequately. I took the
challenge
 <<upon myself and ended up with an interactive program that makes the design
of
 <<beams a very simple task. It is always difficult to decide whether we want
 <<write some thing which takes over the control of the design in a
given......(Clipped)

So are we now accepting advertising on the SEAOC mail list?

Bruce Bates
RISA Technologies