[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] design guides for Calf. SE exam

Call Ben Yousefi at the San Diego Bldg. Dept. for the CA  SE Exam Solution
Manual. I don't have the number at hand, but I see it advertised in some
magazines. In my opinion this is a good source to review old exam
solutions. Most solutions are solved in a manner that could actually be
done within the time constraints of the exam. Mr. Yousefi is the Editor of
the manual

Jeff Smith, SE