Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] design guides for Calf. SE exam[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] design guides for Calf. SE exam
- From: smthengr(--nospam--at)sirius.com (Jeff Smith)
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 21:15:11 -0800
Call Ben Yousefi at the San Diego Bldg. Dept. for the CA SE Exam Solution Manual. I don't have the number at hand, but I see it advertised in some magazines. In my opinion this is a good source to review old exam solutions. Most solutions are solved in a manner that could actually be done within the time constraints of the exam. Mr. Yousefi is the Editor of the manual Jeff Smith, SE > Does anyone know of a good study guide for the Calfornia SE exam? > >... ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Crack Width Limitations
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] RE: [SEAOC] Design of Steel Moment Frames
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Design guides for Calf. SE exam
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] [SEAOC] Re: Structural Engineering Software