[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Structural Engineering Software

Discussions are more than exceptable, they are encouraged. Blatent
advertising is what most of us resent (don't speak until spoken about).
If Bruce or any other developer has a software that can meet the needs of
the person asking, by all means respond - even educate the rest of us.
When it comes time to sell your product or close a sale, take it offline or
at least off the listservice.
Without sounding like an endorsment, Bruce is an active member in SEAOC and
on the state board Computer Applications Committee that created this
Listservice as well as a participant in the SEAOC Online quarterly journal.
The last think I wish to do is stiffle his most important knowledge.
And, Bruce, knows how to use tact.
Therefore, go for it!

Dennis S. Wish PE
Editor SEAOC Online