Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Non ductile concrete schools[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net, seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Non ductile concrete schools
- From: HARRISENGR(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 20:31:54 -0500
Can someone tell me if there is any requirement now or in the works that requires a two story non ductile concrete public school to be retrofitted? Grade 4,5,6 . Built 1965. I don't know of any specific requirements but someone told me they were doing this type of retrofit in Oakland. Thanks in advance. Tom Harris , SE Thousand Oaks, CA ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] New Web Page - Seismic Safety Commission
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] OES Volunteers
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Structural Engineering Software
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Fwd: Re: [SEAOC] Structural Engineering Software