Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Design guides for Calf. SE exam[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc net <seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net>
- Subject: [SEAOC] Design guides for Calf. SE exam
- From: "Edward R. Haninger" <75331.1705(--nospam--at)CompuServe.COM>
- Date: 16 Nov 96 01:08:46 EST
Cal State Long Beach also offers an SE review course. You can buy the manuals separately, if you wish. Call (310) 985-7190 or email at cee(--nospam--at)csulb.edu. Ed Haninger ---------- Forwarded Message ---------- Call Ben Yousefi at the San Diego Bldg. Dept. for the CA SE Exam Solution Manual. I don't have the number at hand, but I see it advertised in some magazines. In my opinion this is a good source to review old exam solutions. Most solutions are solved in a manner that could actually be done within the time constraints of the exam. Mr. Yousefi is the Editor of the manual Jeff Smith, SE > Does anyone know of a good study guide for the Calfornia SE exam? > ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] design guides for Calf. SE exam
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Design of Steel Moment Frames
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] design guides for Calf. SE exam
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] design guides for Calf. SE exam