[SEAOC] Re: Structural Engineering Software

Dear Thomas:

Your suggestion is appreciated. I will be discussing this with the State
CAC committee on Nov 22. Until then, the policy is, "no direct or indirect
marketing via SEAOC list. User will be warned once and then removed from
the list and any email from him will be automatically filtered out."

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Chair SEAOC CAC