[SEAOC] channel bending about weak axis

In ASD 9th Ed., section F2.1.1 to F2.1.2, the allowable stress for I-
and H-shape bending about weak axis was addressed. In section F1.3, the
allowable stress for channel bending about strong axis was addressed.

However, I can't find the abllowable stress for channel bending about
weak axis. Can anyone tell me where to find this information or give me
reference ? Thanks in advance.

Regards

Quick wu, P.E.