Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: Advertising on SEAOC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: Advertising on SEAOC
- From: "simpson(--nospam--at)gsstructure.com" <simpson(--nospam--at)gsstructure.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 11:19:40 -0800
As a designer / office manager / concerned member of our profession, I am always interested in new or improved technology in structural engineering. Advancement of our profession is partly related to this very aspect and it would be helpful to have a mechanism to disperse this information. Essentially, isn't that what this discussion forum is about: solving concerns?!? Suggestion: Create a separate www address where infomercials or product postings can be placed for all to see. Notice could perhaps be given on the server for reference to a posting. Comments?? ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Wood-floor vibration design.
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] RE: ANSI
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] (Fwd) [SEAOC] channel bending about weak axis
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: Advertising on SEAOC