[SEAOC] Re: Advertising on SEAOC

As a designer / office manager / concerned member of our profession, I am
always interested in new or improved technology in structural engineering.
Advancement of our profession is partly related to this very aspect and it
would be helpful to have a mechanism to disperse this information.
Essentially, isn't that what this discussion forum is about:  solving
concerns?!?

Suggestion:
Create a separate www address where infomercials or product postings can be
placed for all to see.  Notice could perhaps be given on the server for
reference to a posting.

Comments??