[SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: Advertising on SEAOC

Your suggestion well taken. As a matter of fact, I am currently working
with SEAOSC board to lease a T1 line and install our own server. This will
give us more control and more power to provide information as necessary.
The cost of T1 line is of concern. Plan is to accept advertising from
vendors to support the cost of T1 line.

Once this is accomplished, users can then visit our WWW page and get info
about different engineering related products. We will also have a "virtual
mall" where users can download demo software and also make purchases on-line.

If all goes per plan, the Server will be up and running by the end of this
year. Then, vendors can promote their product for a reasonable cost.

If there are any vendors reading this email, please let me know if your
company would be interested in advertising on our WWW server. Our current
hit rate is over 10,000 per month.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Chair SEAOC CAC