Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] SEAW VENDOR'S EXHIBIT[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] SEAW VENDOR'S EXHIBIT
- From: oakfordm(--nospam--at)RSEC.com (Mark S. Oakford)
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 04:58:05 -0800 (PST)
The Structural Engineers Association of Washington with 750 members state wide, will hold an exhibit of structural engineering products in January of 1997 at the Best Western Executive Inn in Fife. It will last from 5pm to 9pm with dinner provided free to SEAW members. Vendors please request information and an application by communicating through any of the means listed below. Mark Oakford, P.E. * PO Box 24417 * Federal Way, WA 98093-1417, USA 011-206-927-6169 * 011-206-838-3823 fax * oakfordm(--nospam--at)RSEC.com ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] SEAOSC Seminar
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] See attached
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] Re: steaming concrete
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] [SEAOC] steaming concrete