Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Re: Do not solicit for work on this forum[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)power.net
- Subject: [SEAOC] Re: Do not solicit for work on this forum
- From: AnandNene(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 10:56:24 -0500
In a message dated 96-11-18 09:56:47 EST, Mr. Shilstone wrote: << As a freebie, I suggest you locate a system called "Sure-Cure". This uses thermocouples, tied into a computer, to predict stripping time. I don't recall where they are located, but if you contact a couple of precast plants in the northern U.S., you can probably get a lead from one of them. If you want us to do a search for you, we are concrete consultants and this is the kind of thing we can do pretty rapidly. >> This is the type of solicitation, promotion that should be discouraged on the SEAONC server. In my opinion, it it appropriate for Mr. Shisltone to give the contact and leads for information. But for making a "pitch" for consulting work, I suggest the reply should be addressed directly to the person requesting information, not on the server. Anand Nene ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: [SEAOC] neural networks
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Re: Help!
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] [SEAOC] steaming concrete
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] concrete subjected to fire (was steaming concrete)