Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[SEAOC] Crack Width Limitations[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [SEAOC] Crack Width Limitations
- From: Preferred Customer <smd(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 08:52:52 -0800
I am a civil engineer working for a precast concrete manufacturing facility. One of our product lines is a retaining wall system called Evergreen Walls.The wall consist of interlocking horizontal and vertical precast elements. The void space is filled with soil. I am writing a specifications for this product. Do you know of any specific crack width criteria for this type of application? Also,are there any specific finishing requirements? I would appreciate any help that you can give me. Sincerely, Sidney Dadras Associated Concrete Tel: (714)557-7470 Fax: (714)444-4009 EMail:smd(--nospam--at)pacbell.net ...
- Prev by Subject: [SEAOC] concrete subjected to fire (was steaming concrete)
- Next by Subject: [SEAOC] Crack Width Limitations
- Previous by thread: [SEAOC] Re: concrete subjected to fire
- Next by thread: [SEAOC] Crack Width Limitations