[SEAOC] Crack Width Limitations

I am a civil engineer working for a precast concrete manufacturing
facility. One of our product lines is a retaining wall system called
Evergreen Walls.The wall consist of interlocking horizontal and vertical
precast elements. The void space is filled with soil. I am writing a
specifications for this product. Do you know of any specific crack width
criteria for this type of application? Also,are there any specific
finishing requirements? I would appreciate any help that you can give
me.

Sincerely,

Sidney Dadras
Associated Concrete